Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Smile......

Why we need to smile????
did we get something valuable if we smile????

ok!!
first of all,,,
smile is the most precious thing in your life...
why???
...............................
this is because .......
with smile you will find your happiness....
with smile you will find your true lover....
with smile you will feel free with anything....

one smile can make thousand happiness....



so do smile...
because when you smile,
people beside you will also smile for you....
and when everyone smile world seems beautiful and harmony......

my momma also told me....
if you want happiness you need to smile...

My teacher say to me....
when answering exam paper smile first...
then it will make you answering more easier....



so do smile......
Especially when you visits my blog....
Thanks....
Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...