Sunday, December 18, 2011

He finally said , " I LOVE YOU"

Love mean each person is free to follow his or her own heart .....


As i looked into his eyes ...
And found his longing stare ...
I stopped myself from saying words ...
That would show how much i care ...
I put my hand up to his face ...
To hold my feelings in ...
I wouldn't say the words again ...
To show my love for him ...
The last time i had told him ...
How much he meant to me ...
He put my hands away from his ...
And said to leave him be ...
I never spoke the words again ...
For fear of his deep fright ...
I thought it was the last time ..
Until that blissful night ...
His fingers traced around my face ...
Pushing hair away ...
And i was quite unprepared ...
For what he was to say ...
My heart beat quickly , my head raced on ...
I thought that i might cry ...
He looked as if he might faint ---
Imagine this strong guy ...
But never would i be more impressed ...
With anything he'd do ...
Than when he took that heartfelt leap ...
And told me , " I LOVE YOU" .....




 -Adapted from CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE TEENAGE SOUL III and  written by Jennifer Orendach..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...