1) They always wear your favorite cologne
(Which happens to be the one you bought them for their birthday).
2) The way they run their fingers through your hair.
3) That look they give you that makes you just want to die then and there.
4) The way they kiss away your tears.
5) The way they get mad when they can't make your problem go away.
6) The way they show off around their friends, even though you know you
would love if he missed a basket or two.
7) The way they make it their personal mission to ensure that you are never cold.
8) That confused look they get on their faces when you are mad at them---Guaranteed to make your heart melt and the anger fade away.
9) The way they always let you win any games you play together.
10) ......And when you point this out to them they pretend not to know what you are talking about.
11) That smile they flash that can make your stomach drop to your feet.
12) The way they call for apologize after you had a big fight.
13) The way they hold and touch you so gently, as if they are afraid they will break you.
14) The way they say, "I Love You".
15) The way they would die before saying, "I Love You" in front of their friends.
16) The way they kiss you.
17) The way they hold you when you are crying.
18) The way they think they are your big protector.
19) The way they say, "I Miss You", even though they hate to admit it.
20) The way you miss everything about them when they are gone.
21) The way they comfort you when you have a bad day.
22) The way they write you love letters even if they think it's uncool.
Regardless of wether you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them.... it matters not. Because once they enter your life, whatever you were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in eyes, travelling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without even speaking, you know that your own life is consumed by their love. We love them for a million reasons; it is a thing, an indescribable feeling.
Credit : Chicken soup for the teenage soul III