Friday, February 17, 2012

Give Me Smile by Jung Yong Hwa [Heartsring OST]

be
Smile, don't be sad
It's going to be all right
Don't cry anymore
The song that i'm singing now
I hope it can comfort you a little

Smile, don't just feel pain
It's all right, even the entire world send hardship on your way
As time passes you will understand everything

Smile, look aren't I by your side
I love you, Can you hear my heart
No matter what others say
Aren't we together?

Smile, look right into my eyes
I love you, this heart that loves you
Won't change, just lean on my shoulder
Just take a break

Smile~
I who believes in you
Will always be here by your side!







xI LOVE JUNG YONG HWAx 
x I LOVE THIS SONGx
x I LOVE YONG HWA AND PARK SHIN HYE VOICEx





thank you!
ADIOS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...