Thursday, February 2, 2012

We were in love - Davichi ft T_ara

English sub~

We used to love, please don't make me cry...
To me, it's only you..
When i close my eyes, i see you - when i block my ears, i hear you....
Please don't leave me....

The person who became a light in my dark life, such a precious person...
A day passes an another passes and long for you more, Even as i sing this song....

We used to love, please don't make me cry...
To me, it's only you..
When i close my eyes, i see you - when i block my ears, i hear you....
Please don't leave me....

You might come back, because you might return,
again today, i wait for you...
You don't know, you don't know how much i'm hurting, even as i sing this song....


We used to love, please don't make me cry...
To me, it's only you..
When i close my eyes, i see you - when i block my ears, i hear you....
Please don't leave me....


If i were to choose beetwen you and the world...
Even if everything is taken away from me, if it's you , i'm okay!
Day or night, i'm thirsty for love..
My unseemly promise to forget you make me cry again, can you hear me?
The only thing i want from you is you..
Without you, i can't do anything...
If you hear this song, please come back , come back...


The more i love, the gaunter i get..
To me, it's only you...
We used to love, please don't make me cry...
Please don't leave me....


Yeah, uh uh , in the end, you turn away and you keep me away..
I threw away my pride and like a crazy person, i followed you..
But my heart urged me on and told me..
Not to lose you, who is the only one in the world...
I pretended to smile, pretended to be fine...
This is the last song i am singing to you...

Please don't leave me....






*enjoy this song...


Cre: Davichi
        T_ara
       TheKpopsubber3( you tube channel owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...