Monday, April 2, 2012

Grateful to be who you are and how do we look !


Yes i know i'm not pretty ....
But i will never say that i'm ugly !


Why?


Because, all of us is pretty ....
You----100% pretty...
Her-----50% pretty ...

That girl----78% pretty
Me------10% pretty....


That's why i don't wanna say i'm UGLY!
Who care if you are beautiful or average beautiful ....
Be grateful,,cause we are perfect !
while the disabled people can be grateful
So, be grateful my dear……















And boy!

I don’t want to waste my time to be a perfect, beautiful and gorgeous girl for you…

If you love me from a deep of your heart you wouldn’t care about my average look…
You know ….
there’s something in me that’s prettier…

But it’s not something that can be seen….


Hey  boy !
Now I want to be in love too, I want to be proudly in love…
But ! I want someone who’s sincere…

Hey!!!
Is being pretty everything????
Why??
You only look at the exterior…
Please STOP it!
look into my heart….

Remember one thing !!!
Exterior and interior aren’t always the same…





Note:

*Remember girl be pretty exterior and interior…
If those guys love you because you are pretty…. Sexy or else
That was not a true LOVE…


*Boy… please look inside and outside the girl before you judge them…
Loving someone because of their look can’t give you happiness ….
Yeah you will look happy but actually you heart hurt a lot!









~Love come from heart not from eyes!
~Loving the imperfect person perfectly !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...