Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Don’t cry…

Please don’t cry. Just tell me everything.
Will you tell me? Tell me all the truth or lie!
Why, you leave me now? Tell me?!

Don’t make excuses, I know you…
Look at me when you talk…
Stop crying and tell me…
You’re leaving me without any clear reason…
 
Stop crying,
You’re the one who’s leaving…
You’re the one who dumped me…


What’s so great about that guy?
Does he love you more than I do?
........................................................................

Rewind, rewind…
Going back to the day when we first met…
 
I want to start again…
I really don’t want it to be like this…


Don’t cry and look into my eyes…
You know that I love you, don’t tell me goodbye…

..........................................................................


You know me girl…
You know my temper…
I won’t play Mr. Nice guy till the end…
You know me!

You the one, who leave me,
So, I’m not going to tell you to be well…
I’m going to wish for your unhappiness…

Every night I draw you out…
You made me into a bright light…
So my sun so bright…
But why do you wanna leave me now? Why?
So baby don’t cry,
Because you the one leave and dumped me!


-The End-


Note: inspired by ukiss song “baby don’t cry” … uhhh was man will be like this when they break up with someone?? Wow! So scary, “I'm going to wish for your unhappiness” this part is the scariest… haha I guess so J… Humm, I’m sure man will be like this if he really loyal to his girlfriend. So girls if you in relation with a good man appreciate him...


Love.Friendship.Life
My facebook page(click here)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...