Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday !!

Firstly,,
I want to say happy birthday to my beloved father !!
Happy birthday Dad ... I love you soo much !
Thanks for everything that you've done for me !
I'll always praying for ur happiness and healthy ...
Keep smiling dad !!
once again thanKYU !!
LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much!

#Mydaddybessday56yearsodwow!


My dad is the most handsome man for me !!
The most lovely man for me ....
the most man that i LOVE!
Dad first boyfriend second..hihi


Then,
Today also my hubby birthday !!!
Y.E.S!!!
Park jung min a.k.a Minnie ....
Happy birthday minnie ...
wish u all the best and good luck !!
May u have a nice day today !
Sengil chukka hamnida
#501PJMDAY26YEARSOLD


Minnie keep smiling also !!
DAEBAK~






#HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY TODAY...
Love.friendship.life

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...