Monday, May 28, 2012

My imagine love...


The moment I first saw you was like a dream,
Because your smile was so attractive,
What would it be like to have you as my love?
I feel so happy just by imagining that.



We share earphones and listen to music together,
And I smile when we look at each other under the bright sun,
Don’t worry about other people,
There’s not enough time to look just at me, I’ll let you know.



I imagine you smiling at me,
I imagine you holding my hand,
I imagine I’m sleeping in your arms,
I imagine you hug me,
I imagine spending everyday with you,
I imagine myself hugging you,
I imagine us becoming like each other,



What a sweet imagination.
What an ecstatic imagination.



Building a white house on the green hill,
There we are playing on the yellow swings,
I serve you morning coffee when you wake up in the morning.



I feel so happy just by imagining that.



A sweet imagination,
It’s different from childish ones like walking on clouds,
My fourth finger says, it’s like a dream because this is real,
This dream isn’t like a dream,
It’s like a dream to me to have you as my love.
Hope my dreams will come true one day.


You’re my imagine love J

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...