Monday, March 28, 2016

I'm trying my best !!!!!

Assalamualaikum and a very glorious morning my dearest friend and reader....
ahhh... such a refreshing morning in a wonderful morning.
I really love the scenery and the smells of nature...
So calming and  helping me to release or reduce my stress and tiredness...
Well sleeping also sometimes making us tired right hahaaa.... :)

Here are some picture that I snap this morning...
I also can see the mt kinabalu. ahh how I miss my village, my parents and family and also my love one kekeee...






Well i do like to wake up early in the morning but sometimes I tend to overslept because went to bed very late and tired. 
But from now on for the sake of my grade this semester and to rise up my GPA this current semester i need to work more smartly :) ....
Actually not only for my GPA or grade but also for my bright future In Sya Allah :)

"If you want to success, you must change yourself"
That's what my young lectures said to us when we get our Quizzes result....

I do want to change, from the first semester. 
Alhamdulillah in 1st semester i got good result but maybe i'm not very serious in the 2nd semester my result drop really much...

That's why this semester i'm trying really hard.... 
If you realize, currently every time i'm posting sometimes I always talking about my past semester result *cause I actually cannot accept the truth yet,that's why i'm trying very hard*


Here are some tips that i will do for this semester :
1) Will sleep early every night.
- Did you know guys the best sleep is among 9.00 pm till 1.00am or 2.00am ....that's why i'm about to fix my sleep routine.

2) wake up in the very early morning (1 or 2 am) ...
- Studying in the early morning from 2 until morning help you to focus more and very effective.... *currently trying very very very very very hard to wake up early  every morning >.<* .... before studying go wash up your face and do some light exercise.

3) For muslim like me, praying and Dua'a are very necessary in the morning. *Do not forget it and must do it*
4) But for sure study smart and don't study hard ... don't push yourself too much...
5) Try not to sleep in the morning. Be fresh all day. haha *good luck*

Hahaa i think it is really a mess tips for me ... some of us maybe doing the same...
Good luck guys... we still have the opportunity to change it so grab the chance wisely... Don't ever give up... Good luck .. I wish you all and me get what we want and what we hope.....

#alwaysprayforthebest
#goodluck
#selfmotivation
#jangankecamsya
#myblogmyright

*sory guys i just like to post any kind of entry for a moment. i don't have the time to write a short story like i used to, i will try my best in the future.. plz wait very patiently.. kisses and hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...